Disclaimer and site content
- PENWave has a policy of continuous enhancements and updates in some goods/services. We reserve the right to enhance goods/services specifications. Goods/services supplied may differ from those on display or advertised;
- Good’s images displayed on the online store are merely illustrative. Product image might not correspond to the presented one;
- Site text and contents are written by highly specialized staff. Still, PENWave will use its best endeavors to rectify any errors, but we cannot be responsible for any losses/ inaccuracies incurred;
- Any material downloaded/obtained through the use of our service is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- This online store was created using Prestashop Shopping Cart Software;
- This World Wide Website (“the Website”) is operated by PENWave, a company registered under Portuguese law;
- All materials within the Website are the intellectual property of PENWave. These materials may not be copied nor reproduced except when necessary for viewing them on-line.
- This Website was created and is governed exclusively according to Portuguese law. If there is a dispute/misinterpretation of it, Leiria court is the authority to be contacted.
- Under Portuguese law (Decreto-Lei 67/98 de 26 de Outubro), you can at any given time consult, rectify or cancel the personal information we held on you.
- Quality is all about forging a trusting relationship between our Customers and PENWave;
- PENWave is committed to never compromise safety, compliance and quality of our products and services;
- In our Quality Policy, we include a traceability system, internal high standards and continuous will to challenge ourselves to improve the given service.